By making a booking at Rutgården B&B one accept the following terms and conditions.
- Bookings are either made via booking.com or directly with the Rutgården accomodation.
- A booking made directly via the Rutgården accommodation is only valid, after you have received a written booking confirmation on the mail.
- Booking.com is only a booking platform, they are not a party to the terms between the accommodation (B&B Rutgården) and the guest. (Booking Terms Conditions A4.3)
- Bookings made via Booking.com are paid via the Booking.com platform.
- Bookings made directly with the accommodation must be paid by card at the accommodation at arrival.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in time 15:00 and before 21:00 on day of arrival
- Check-out time 11:00
Early check in or late check out needs to be discussed on arrival with hostess.
Cancellation, non-arrival conditions
All cancellations needs to be in written form (to email@example.com) made by the main booker.
- Cancellation made 24 hours before arrival day is full refund.
- Cancellation made within 24 hours of arrival is no refund.
- In the case of non-arrival, no refund is made.
Wi-Fi appropriate usage policy
- At the accommodation there is Wi-Fi access for our guests. As guest you accept to use this access to the internet fairly and appropriately. We may monitor network performance to maintain a fair and high level of internet service to all our guests.
Damages and lost property
- We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings.
- Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by the guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owner, we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking out. We may offer to post lost items, on the cost of the guest.
- Smoking is only allowed outside the property.
- We do not accept pets throughout the accomodation, also no service dogs.
- Each room has 1 parking place on entry side of the bed and breakfast. In the case more spaces are needed, please discuss with the hostess. The parking area around are occupied by the municipality.
Key & Lost key
- At arrival a set of keys, 1 for the room, and 1 for the main entry is handed over. In case of a lost key 150 sek. needs to be payed by card at deperature.
- At departure one can leave the key on the main desk at the entry of the B&B, and close the main door.
- Rutgården will treat all personal data provided or known to it confidentially and will not make them freely available to third parties.
- Rates of the rooms are always without obligation and are subject to interim changes.
- The rates include water, electricity, VAT, bed linen, towels and final cleaning.
- All entries on the website from Rutgården and booking.com are deemed to have been provided in good faith and are always subject to interim adjustments. Rutgården is not subject to obvious errors on its website.
Our right to cancellation
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund, or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.
- We reserve the right to cancel an overbooking if the booking is made directly with the accommodation. In the case of a booking made via Booking.com, the guest will be asked to cancel the booking via the platform and another date and discount will be offered. The guest can cancel the booking via the platform up to 24 hours in advance and receive a full refund (see cancellation policy).
- In the case the guest doesn’t cancel the booking via the booking.com platform after having been informed on the overbooking 48 hours in advance. The full booking amount is charged via Booking.com and no refund is made to the guest.
- The rooms described on the website rutgarden.com and booking.com listing. Has been compiled with the utmost care, but there may be differences between the text and / or photos presented on the website and the current situation in and around the rooms at the time of the visit by the guest(s). No rights can be derived from such differences.
- It is forbidden to let third parties use the rooms. Visitors are not allowed to stay in the rooms without the users consent and not without an additional payment. Both rooms are double rooms and built for 2 persons.